Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Life is ok


Favorite thing in the world currently is my new CD, Indiavision. It’s fucking great. I love it. It’s a collection of Hindi film songs and instrumental from 1966 – 1984. It ain’t no ordinary collection though, it’s all crazy, funky, obscure tracks. I had heard a few of them, actually my dad had them on vinyl, others were pleasant surprises. I feel that all the tracks on the album are solid. Plus, bonus, the CD is recorded in high definition, usually Indian CD’s don’t copy so well. The transfer on this CD is quality.

Work’s pretty cool. Love being acting-manager, or in-charge. Currently I am managing two classes, and later this week will have another class to look after. Bossman! My manger Sun King is going on vacation, and has gotten me to look over the training classes. I thoroughly enjoyed walking around with Sun King, and him introducing me as his in-charge. He’s a great dude, thoroughly respect the guy. He totally has taken me under his wing, and is pushing me forward.

Love my boyfriend. He’s such a sweetie. I don’t know what was wrong with me, doing what I did. He’s so good to me. I think about what I did. I felt so horrible during the whole shit. Why would I bring that upon myself willingly? I guess we have to learn lessons. But to know that he’s there for me, and that his love is unconditional is, I don’t know, it’s sublime.

Don’t like the fucking weather. It’s fucking cold outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home