Sunday, November 20, 2005

Time Pass

Having spent all of yesterday indoors, I am feeling claustrophobic, and feel the need to venture outside, also I have ran out of cigarettes. I decide that I need a few things, so go on a shopping excursion. Here's a list of the things I buy.

Jalapeno Havarti Cheese, Old Cheddar Cheese, a bag of Pre-Cooked Shrimp, Crab Meat, a box of Fusil Pasta, bunch of Green Onions, a Orange Pepper, a jar of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, Fructise Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Vegetable Thin Crackers, a 2-litre of 7-Up, Snickers Chocolate Cake, 2 pairs of Puma Underwear, the new Kardinal Offishal CD Fire and Glory, 3 pairs of dress socks, a 4-litre jug of Milk, and a small pack of DuMaurier Extra Light King Size cigarettes.

This shopping excursion costs me approximately $100. I have to put in a day of work, seven and a half hours, at the Big Evil Corporation to earn that much money. It takes me approximately two hours to spend this money.

I am particularly happy with my new Puma underwear. I have wanted them for over a year, since Puma originally released them. They are quite sexy, with Lycra and mesh siding. However, they always sell for $30, and even though I can burn money quite easily I can't bring myself to spend that much money on material that will hold my privates, and get rubbed up with fecal matter. I see them at Winners and feel excited instantly. They are $16.99, I grab two boxes, one in black and one in grey. I avoid the white, which would look sexy against my dark skin, but eventually would suffer irremovable "skid-marks". I feel depressed for a moment when I get in my car and start the ignition, I have no one to show my underwear too. No one, who would coo with excitement seeing me in my gitch, and after admiring me look to see the surprise it contained. I sigh, and instead think how yummy my Jalapeno Havarti cheese will be.

I am pissed when I come home and try to copy the new Kardi CD to my ipod. EMI the asshole music company has built in some form of copy-protection, which makes it so my computer doesn't recognize the CD. I rarely buy CD's now, and having given this CD a listen to at HMV, decided that I would support this local artist. And, what do I get, the inability to use the product as I would like. I curse EMI's name repeatedly, as I search the Internet for a way around this nuisance of a problem. Within half-hour, I am successfully transferring the songs to my ipod. Fuck you, EMI and your stupid copy-protection, you can kiss my mother-fucking balls. For more details, on how to defeat this problem visit, http://www.dsg.cs.tcd.ie/~haahrm/copying-protected-cds/.

I am now faced with the mammoth task of cleaning up my ipod, as I have been listing to the same 900 songs for the last few months. I have tons of other CD which I would like to have accessible from my touch-scroll wheel. I have been procrastinating, as this task will take me at least a good couple of hours.

Interesting facts about myself, the most listened to track on my ipod is Is That Your Wife? by Elephant Man. A line from the song goes, "some man wife, is next man fuck-a gyal". The next most listened to songs are, Desi Rock by Swami, We Can Work It Out by Stevie Wonder, Rock the Boat by Aaliyah and Wicked Slam by Beenie Man. That's my top five songs, I wonder what that says about me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home