Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Letter

Dear Pussy Ass Bitches,

You are fucking pathetic. You have a sad excuse for a life. You need to go get laid or something – cuz straight-up – why the fuck are you so interested in my life? Are me and my man like super-stars or something – because you make us feel like that – when you spend your free time chatting about our business. You’ve gone and dug up who I slammed 4 years ago, crank called me, sent emails, spread lies, gossip, and study my blog. Shit dude – your fucked – you don’t even know me.

And you’re a mother fucking pussy. Bitch, you saw me at Besharam twice – and you fucking didn’t have the nerve to come chat to my face. You fucking talk shit behind my back but you can’t be a real man and come talk to me. Got shit to say – come say it to my face bitch. Your so fucking outraged – come bring it to me. But you won’t because you’re a little pussy-hole cunt.

I don’t know why your so obsessed with me. You heard how good my dick was and you want some? Or, you heard how sick my mans head is that you wanted in on it? Bitch move on because your ain’t getting any here.

Yeah I am a cheating bastard. But who the fuck are you? Why the fuck do you care so much. Whatever happened – happened between three people. And as far as we are all concerned it’s done. It happened and we ain’t dwelling on the past – so why the fuck are you all up in my shit for? All the shit you’ve done – just makes me laugh. You ain’t affected me any which way – but you sure have made yourself look like a big sad loser fuck. What goes around comes around – yeah I am getting mine – but ever thought bout yourself?

So read this carefully motherfucker – cuz I know you like to study my blog. Fuck – memorize this entry – because when I see you next time – I’m going make you recite this back to me. You got a fucking problem – come say it to my face. Otherwise – get fucking lost and mind your own fucking business. Cuz if this shit goes on – I ain’t gonna ignore you next time.

Go Fuck Yourself,

Dutty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home